Mold Removal Specialists Serving Manchester & Concord
Mold removal requires certified, experienced professionals, in order to remove it safely and completely.
Proper training ensures that all existing mold is identified and that this mold will not return in a few months.
Local experts for mold inspections, remediation & removal in Nashua
PIC Home Pros is your local contractor for mold removal services.
Mold damage may come after humidity issues or water damage occurs in your home.
Without a trained and fully certified technician identifying and treating the mold, it may simply grow back in a few months.
Mold has been found to not only damage personal property but also harm the health of the home's residents, especially those with asthma or allergies.
According to the Journal Of Property Management, a single square inch of drywall can contain between one and 10 million mold spores. It only takes three to five of those spores to cause a reaction in a sensitive individual.
We're here to help solve your mold problem from start to finish
We offer 24-hour emergency service, as well as Free Estimates for mold removal. Our certified, professional services are available throughout our New Hampshire service area, including Nashua, Manchester, Concord, and the surrounding NH areas.
"Your crew left about an hour ago and all of the work is now done. First,..."
By Jeff W.
Your crew left about an hour ago and all of the work is now done. First, thank you for personally stopping by today, to review the completed work and add a little help of your own.
Second, I seriously want to praise the time and work that Nick and Mike put into this project. I think their 3 hr daily commute added unnecessary time to the job. However, when they were here their interest in the job and willingness to keep my wife and I posted on progress was excellent.
By Cindy C.
"Just was so professional compared to others.All were very easy to work..."
By Cindy C.
Just was so professional compared to others.All were very easy to work with.
"My next door neighbor recommended you and I saw the results of your work..."
By Mel E.
My next door neighbor recommended you and I saw the results of your work on his home.
"Every contact with every person at PIC has been excellent. Staff and crew..."
By Hope B.
Every contact with every person at PIC has been excellent. Staff and crew are responsive and consistently delivered top notch customer service.
Things you should know about mold & mold remediation
- Mold grows quickly: Mold needs only moisture, temperatures above 40 °F (4 °C), and organic material to survive. Mold can grow in 24-48 hours, preferring areas with no sunlight, limited airflow, and little disruption.
- Mold destroys your home: Professional Builder Magazine warns that mold will dramatically lower the value of your home. A home worth $250,000 can easily have $100,000 in mold problems and will be difficult to sell at any price. Additionally, mold can lead to serious structural damage to your home. Learn more about how mold affects home value.
- Cleaning visible mold is not enough: Mold can grow in fiberglass insulation, on top of ceiling tiles, inside ducts, behind drywall panels, in wall cavities, and behind wallpaper. Even when it's visible, it's often impossible (even for an expert) to tell the difference between mold, soot, and dirt without testing. The mold you can see is just the beginning, and some of it is extremely hard to find!
- Bleach & detergent will not eliminate mold: Bleach and detergent are useful for removing mold on nonporous surfaces. However, materials such as ceiling tiles, carpeting, and wallboard will have deep mold penetration and may need to be replaced. Removed mold will regrow if all sources of moisture and humidity are not eliminated.
- Mold cleaning is hazardous: It only takes 3-5 mold spores to cause an allergic reaction, and some molds contain mycotoxins that are carcinogenic or deadly. Vibrations and movement will cause mold to release their spores; it's easy to accidentally knock hundreds of thousands of spores loose from a single patch of mold! And that's just a drop in the bucket: Recent research has shown that up to one billion mold spores can be found in just one square foot of drywall!
- Mold removal requires professional equipment and training: Mold removal experts have a variety of state-of-the-art equipment that they use to identify sources of moisture, to dry out wall cavities, and to safely remove mold that is growing in your home. Samples of the mold may be analyzed in a laboratory to identify potentially toxic strains, and special cleaning agents may be used to restore the property. While some contractors are jumping on the "mold is gold" bandwagon, it's important to find the established, trained, and equipped contractors that are committed to the industry for the long haul.
To Sum It Up: As Steven R. Silicato, a writer for Buildings Magazine states, "Choosing the right remediation contractor could be the single most important decision an owner or manager makes -- one that could mean the difference between a successful cleanup or a negative outcome."
We have expert solutions to prevent & remove mold after a fire or flood
Mold spores & health issues
People at high risk from mold spore exposure:
- Individuals with asthma or allergies
- Individuals taking medication
- Pregnant women
- Children 6-12 years-old
At PIC Home Pros, we offer certified, professional mold removal services in the New Hampshire area, including Boston, Rochester, Derry, Cambridge, Quincy, Framingham, Lowell.
If your home is at risk of mold due to flood or fire damage, we offer 24-hour emergency services, available every day of the year.
We can be there, on-site, within just a few hours to help you dry out your home and prevent a potential mold growth issue right away.
We pride ourselves on our dedication to customer education, service, and our adherence to available national standards and best practices in indoor humidity control and mold removal.
Our experts are standing by to help you! For a free quote for mold removal or remediation, call us at 1-855-239-5068 or send us an e-mail today!