When dealing with the coronavirus, it’s more important than ever to ensure your home is properly protected. That’s why we here at PIC Home Pros are taking every measure to properly care for your home project needs -from bathroom remodeling to mold removal and disinfection services- while ensuring your health is our number-one priority.
From online meetings and digital analyses during the planning phases, to social distancing practices and communication tools to avoid face-to-face interactions during in-home installation, we're implementing safety precautions that will allow you to maintain the home environment you need—while ensuring the safety that your family deserves.
Practicing Good Hygiene Etiquette
The PIC Home Pro teams are encouraged to follow preventative safety measures, including the following:
- Cleaning our hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using hand sanitizer.
- Keeping a safe distance (6 feet) from people.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Staying home when sick.
Keeping our Customers Safe
- Before entering a customer's home or property, we will communicate that we're healthy and ask if our customer is as well.
- Instead of shaking hands with a customer, we may say hello by "elbow tapping."
- We will utilize shoe covers to prevent tracking in contaminants.
- Upon request from a customer, we will wear a facemask upon entering the property.
- We will provide customers with information about protecting their health and safety.
- Questions regarding the virus and we will answer according to the most recent company update and procedure.
What Can You Do to Help?
- Let us know in advance of your appointment if you have any concerns or if you would like us to take any special precautions.
- Inform us if anyone in the household has health issues, like the flu or a cold.
So whether you need a full bathroom remodel or disinfection services, we are here to help with all your home improvement projects while keeping your home the safe space you need it to be in the process.
In fact, while you’re at home, give us a call or fill out our simple online form. We’ll be happy to teach you how to do the necessary evaluations to plan the improvements that you’ve realized you need while being cooped-up inside.
Subscribe to PIC Home Pros's Blog