Couple hired PIC to perform an inspection and mold testing because of health symtoms they were feeling. After speaking to a doctor they were informed to call PIC to perform a full indoor air quality assessment. Mold was elevated at a high risk and the couple moved from the property until the work was completed and a post verification clearance test performed.
Mold is dangerous for your home and your health. We have been trained through the EPA and follow all regulations including proper air treatment, proper moisture and humidity management and correction of the source problem.
During a home inspection, the inspector found suspicious mold growth. PIC was called to test the mold and based on the results, hired remove the mold. PIC setup full HEPA air filtration and did a complete professional remediation of the attic. The sellers received a certified mold certificate that was transferred to the new homeowner.
PIC inspected, tested and confirmed mold in the attic of this home. PIC provided remediation oversite on removing the mold from the attic, fix the source and prevent mold regrowth.
our service area